Friday, December 25, 2009

Ramblings of a battle weary girl

Haven't been blogging for very long but then again my life hasn't been exactly exciting!
Haven'y met my mentor so it means i cantCANT SEE MY EXAM RESULTS on the 30th!wat a disaster,should have thought of that before trying to add smart and ignoring my mentor.

but then again,wat kinda stupid rule is that?
i mean wat if the foreigners are in china and msia how?
fly back to see e mentor?

Anyway,i tink i really hafta say this! i eel tat keeping quiet is so hardd! how can anyone keep so much inside them without bursting?i've been feeling a little tired and weary of jus trying and trying.But then again,i'm a whiny gal so i am really HONESTLY trying my best to stop my incessant whining.

But anw christmas is a blast! other than the irritating nagging of my parents i finally get to rest after all my recent parties.Guess i've been playing a little hard..

but.honestly.i'm.trying.to.stop.

give
me
time

anyone wanna go drink or club anytime soon,drop me a msg=))

No comments:

Post a Comment