Thursday, December 31, 2009

I JUS LOST MYSELF!

HELLO!before i start....

EVERYONE IN SG WHO'S EATING MAC!before u order pls call me or sms me so to help me in my quest to collect my doraemon toy!!!its only 2 bucks with every purchase!

PLS PLS PLS!!!


ok now back to the present....THX CHERYLL AND HAZIQ AND QIUJING AND ALL FOR GETTING ME MY GIFT.

and now...to the golden embarassing moment! i tink it was wed,i was so emo for tat nite, i drank a little more than i could take and ended up some pp had a hard time taking care of me=((
now tat i'm sober again,i feel so ashamed!!!i tink i wont have e guts to talk to the twins face to face again...and plus now i'm seriously considering to go for e picnic at marina barrage coz i really dun wanna get caught in a awkward moment!!!like hey yo,u were like looking aft me when i was puking my ass off with my tummy burnt by alcohol.

oh man.was the first time i puked aft drinking relatively much.never want to puke EVER AGAIN.its like so painful when the alcohol hits my tummy...last time my tummy suffered so badly was 3 weeks ago.and even then i didn't puke!AND it didn't hurt so @$%&^@%^ much...

but really,i was a little upset tat nite.guess things that were kept inside me kinda built up.sighhh....

OMG CASS WHY DID U JUS MADE A FOOL OF URSELF INFRONT OF PP TAT U WEREN'T BEST BUDDIES WITH!!!rawr

its like back to prom nite where i couldn't even stand up and i said "i'm not drunk,i jus drank"

that was CLASSIC.hahahaha

but then again,i find myself finding i could drink more than in my jc days but yet less than when i first started heavy drinking...HMMM mayb its a sign.

i need someone to confide in,even when i'm drunk,i feel as tho the sad stuff keep coming back!aargh.its over alrdy,why does it still HURT me!!!

its over
its over!!!

i hope i never have to think about that incident again.It made me cried so much then,I hope it never will make me cry again...

Speaking of which, SHOULD I GO FOR E HALL OUTING???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment