Sunday, December 27, 2009

HI DARRLINGS!!
i really love tis blog coz no one reads it!!!HAHAHA
but then again,I'M SO ANGRYYYYY...

sigh i spend 22 bucks to cab from wengchee's house to sch yester coz there's trng this morn!but den my flu got so much worser that i couldn't go trng=((((
damn it,i was really looking forward to it coz its e last trng before pp go off to aussie
speaking of weng chee bdae parrty,i tink his galfriend is sooooo CUTE!!! she's like super shy and all.HAHAHA

damn cute!

Anw my ex tells me tat his fren saw me playing hall games yester!WOW!apparently e reason was coz i look super like her fren(okayy, i didn't noe i look so common=> mayb like filipino)
lol
but in any case...MAYBE i'm FAMOUS=)))hahaha

yester hockey games really showed me how DAMN big a BLOODY hockey court is.ITS SO HUGE LA!EVEN MY TOUCH RUG FIELD IS NOT SO HUGE!!!mannnn,i missed 3 trng alrdy.coach must be hopping madd=((

but then again,i'm jus a lousy shadow player=( feel so unimportant la.u get wat i mean?like as tho i die oso e team dun nid me...HAHA.speaking of which i'm not really bonded to the team too.mayb last time even if i suffered a heart attack,i'll still go trng coz got e crazy touch rug frens i'll love to stick ard with...now its jus like some one man show.
well,things change and i must adapt.in the past,friendship was wat kept the passion burning(even if we lost,we were still damn happy).Now,its the responsibility to keep the winning title and the want to improve myself.APPARENTLY.but honestly,sometimes i lose focus coz i feel so lonely(not that i should be feeling tat)=(

not that the team is bad or wat,EVERY GAL IS A STAR. its jus that our focus is shifted elsewhere.

anw,during the IH games yester i accidentally whack a guy so hard with a hockey ball he yelled.MAN I'M REALLY SORRY.he jus said "i tink i noe u!u're from sports camp one!"

which is true

but i couldn't react properly coz i was tinking:
1)OH MAN SO SORRY TO HIT U!!!
2)OH YEA HOW U NOE I FROM SPORTS CAMP HUH?COZ I NVR SEE U BEFORE

which means if i spoke it would sund like tis:
"OH SORRY YEA SORRY HOW SORRY U SORRY NOE SORRY I SORRY FROM SORRY SPORTS SORRY CAMP SORRY HUH?SORRY COZ SORRY I SORRY NVR SORRY SEE SORRY U SORRY BEFORE"

which will obviously show that i'm a BIMBO.HAHAHA.but i jus act dao coz i rather act dao than to act bimbo=)hee hee
so erm to e guy (which prob wont read this)I'M REALLY SORRY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment