Tuesday, January 12, 2010

i'm feeling a little off now...

i tink i suck at touch rug and i dun even deserve to be in e list.mayb i'm jus some extra person that they need.

they gave out e excuse forms for e ivp today,apparently i'm a shadow player but my name is not on e list.

they said it was an oversight but den again even pp they haven't seen for ages are in the list.maybe they are right but den again mayb its teling me something.

in addition i jus screwed up trng today.i really didn't wan to go but i guess i went there jus to be a idiot.YES I'M A IDIOT.even simple steps like pass-switch-short pass-bump or dump, i couldn't get it into my head.i was playing blindly like a fool and that jus show how much i should jus quit and not be a liability to the team.

everyone has off days but den again i tink i had more off days than anyone else.and i feel so demoralised playing with them coz everyone is damn good,my mistake seem to magnify a million times.i was nothing but a barrier and a hindrance to them.

it wouldn't make a diff even if i quit.

i need to start thinking seriously if i should stay on and be ntu touch rug team stumbling block in everything.

and jus when i need some help in getting my morale up , i feel so ignored in everything.so tell me pp,wat the fuck am i to u?

jus a extra person?a loser that should quit?or jus some random person u tink tat is worth nothing?i dont feel needed at all,not by my frenz, not by e team and not by anything.

i never felt so down before

No comments:

Post a Comment