Sunday, January 3, 2010

I FINALLY MANAGED TO TAKE A BREATHER TO REFLECT!!!
2009 has been a shittity shittity yr and yet quite nice i suppose,bittersweet?

1.got a uber great injury on my thigh (still not ok yett)!
2.missed about half of sports camp...rawrrrrr.
3.got suspected h1n1
4.broke up with my bf like super early in e yr,and on 1st yr anniversary too!!!
5.Took up many jobs,like a redemption counter at a christmas candy house,relief teacher,sales for a watch company,sales at bridal veil,and temp taking.
the best gotta be e candy house job=)) and the worst,is a tie between a relief teacher and sales at watch company.THE FUCKING supervisor at e watch company was sooo loser-ish.like o my gawd

6.sprained my ankle,got a hell spur
7.HORRIBLE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE FITNESS
8.weight gain of like 8kg??(and it still is clinging on to me)
9.became slightly alcoholic and depressive
10.made loads of frenz!!(which is great!but somehow sounds familiar-.-")
11.missed hall camp but yea i guess i still noe hall pp?
12.did caroling total AWESOMEZNESS
13.became a shadow player for touch rug,WHICH REALLY SUCKED!!!coz i dunno if my hall stay is confirm
14.my uncle died
15. my exams wonderfully FAILED


So there,a perfectly HORRIBLE 2009!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment