Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Life?

WOW i'm like finally back? i totally forgot i had this!

haha! wellll loads of updates actually! last year was kinda stormy,and i ruined alot of friendships,never to be recovered again i guess.

But well,this yr i tried to turn things up,you know, be more receptive to insults and trying to rein that famous temper of mine in.And i realised that well,mayb that the stress from having to perform in touch rug was pulling me down.It didn't help that my grandma and my uncle passed away this year and i was so so wrecked.

Well that was last sem and this sem i'm coping better.After quitting,i saw the world in a diff light and probably tried to help myself out of the 3 year breakup slum.Yea, i was a total loser for like 3 yrs.

So now i'm trying to rein in my fats,gain back my confidence and just forget everything.
I do feel relieved tho, i seemed to have seen the light and i really am trying hard to walk towards it.

I do feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment